Sunday, November 25, 2007

Snapshots

Yesterday, I received my camera (bought it online), apple green in colour. I struggled before whether to buy it or not, because I seldom take photos. Deeply impressed by its design and specification, hopefully I can utilise it often and take more photos.

To test its quality, I took several photos near Town Square. Look at the orange kite, it had been long time that I didnt play kite. Grace likes to play kite, but her kite wont fly high... last time, we played kite at the old airport's runway. When she saw this photo, she asked me when will we go and play kite again? My answer...when you grow bigger and can run faster, then your kite will fly higher. :D

These swams really look nice...they are the symbol of my hometown. Actually I'm not sure why swam was chosen as the symbol, you wont find any swam in this town. Well...maybe the politicians wish to transform the ugly duckling to swam... grand mission!

How about these horses? nice... Last time the marble ball can rotate with fountain around it, however some superstitious people threw coins into the fountain, wishing to make big fortune and spoilt it.
Last but not least, the Sibu Creative Corridor - "诗巫创走廊" - newly built last month. There is nothing along the corridor, maybe they are coming soon...wait and see :) .

No comments: