Tuesday, November 6, 2007

Holiday Trip


In three-week time, I'm going to Hong Kong + Disneyland + ShenZhen...Yahooooo!

Being dreamed about Disney Tour since childhood, finally the dream could become true. Although I am in my 30s, it sounds childish to anticipate a trip to Disneyland, but thanks God I dont have to wait until my retirement to be there!!! Halleluyah..

My concern now... money + weather !

Money, money $$$, how much expenses for one week trip? I think i'd to declare bankruptcy after the trip, no more titbit, no more magazines, no more shopping, no more skincare products for a few months...live like a beggar, headache! "钱到用时方恨少"... sigh!!!

Recently my sensitive nose became worse, easily got running nose, sneezing, sniffing... Could i survive in HK in Dec (winter time)? From today onwards, I must take a lot of vitamins, do more exercises to build up the stamina, otherwise i might not be able to stand the coldness and end up falling sick during the trip. A crazy thought flashed over...should i eat more and put on some weight so that got more body fat to be burnt later on?? Heheheh...better dont, never lose weight! Already evolved from human -> pig -> elephant...dont want to be a dinosaur in the end.

Dont worry so much...go for it, that's all!

Start counting the days...

2 comments:

HuShPuppies said...

Dear fren

Really envy at you as u can go to HK! Dont have to think so much. Just count the days. When the day come, put all the worries.... behind and enjoy the trip.

Pls keep me in your rememberance. haha... bring suveniers ++ COCA COLA Thanks!!!

Moo Moo Cow said...

Haha...I'll look for COCA COLA as your wedding present, just kidding.