Tuesday, November 6, 2007

Regimen

Recently, a lot of pimples, big and small, popped out just like chicken pox. I wondered what were the reasons for the breakout....i'm not in my adolescence. Weather? insufficient sleep? hormone change? too much chocolate? Still dont know the culprit for the problem.

Asking for advice around, wash my face frequently, wash my hair almost daily, change my pillow case, bedsheet and towel, drink more water, eat more fruits and vege and vitamin tablets, avoid fried food etc... what else i hadnt done???

Read some websites about the acne solution, and finally was recommended to read a testimonial about a skin regimen that she followed for years.

~Regimen~
Cleanser : Cetaphil
Acne Gel : PanOxyl 2.5%
Moisturiser : Neutrogena SPF15

I bought all the products from Guardian and tested for a few days. Cetaphil is a mild skin cleanser without fragrance and alkohol. Your skin feel soft and moisture after the cleansing. PanOxyl 2.5% could dry up the acne, however dont put excessive gel on the skin otherwise u might experience skin dryness and peeling. Neutrogena SPF15 is a light weight moisturiser that does not clog the pores, and yet protect your skin from UV ray.

I'll write about the result of this regimen after one month...hopefully can say sayonara to my acnes.

1 comment:

Flora said...

Maybe I'm biased but I find KOSE very good...it is totally a life saver for me after long time searching for a solution to my skin problem ^_^

P.S. I tried the whitehead/blackhead gel from Cetaphil. Not bad.