Thursday, November 8, 2007

RioVida

I’m a health-conscious person (well, actually not really too…because I like to eat titbit, just cant get rid of this bad habit). Then, why I said I was health-conscious? Because I’d tried many nutrition and detoxification products before. Just to name a fews: Nutrilite (Amway), USANA, New Health, Cosway, Natural Farm, PHP etc. Why take so many nutrition supplement? Need to try everything…otherwise how to know which one is the best!?

Recently, I was recommended to 4Life and the main component in this product is Transfer Factor. What is Transfer Factor? Actually it’s my first time to come across this term (I read a lots about nutrition but never heard about this). I bought a bottle of RioVida (fruit juice - taste like blackcurrant). I got some information about this product from its website: http://www.riovida.com/.

RioVida is the sole nutritional drink that combines transfer factors with antioxidants. In fact, it inspired the creation of an entirely new drink category—immune system support meets antioxidant energizers. As a blend of 100% pure juices, RioVida isn’t just an immune builder, although Transfer Factor E-XF increases cellular immune function by 283%; and it isn’t just an antioxidant source, although it contains fruits and berries higher in antioxidants than anything else known.

RioVida’s Transfer Factor E-XF:
* Gives your immune system a memory boost, reminding it of past health threats.
* Boosts or balances immune response, depending on the need.
* Educates new immune cells.
* Delivers a genetically-encoded “plan of action.”
* Speeds up the recognition phase, enabling your body to respond more quickly to whatever it encounters.

I’m taking 30 ml per day, so by next week I could write some testimonial about this RioVida. It’s quite expensive, but what to do? 女人天生都爱美!

No comments: